The Questions we had to answer in our evaluation
- 1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
- 2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?
- 3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
- 4. Who would be the audience for your media product?
- 5. How did you attract/address your audience?
- 6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
- 7. Looking back at your preliminary task (the continuity editing task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?